How To Join
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP?
REGULAR MEMBER- to qualify as a regular member, one must actually and directly engage in independent contracting business and duly registered with and licensed as an independent contractor by the DOLE. As a regular member, he/she/ it assessed an annual dues and is entitled to vote at all the membership meetings, except when the member fails to pay his/her/its annual dues for the current year.
Associate - to qualify as an associate member, whether an individual, corporation or sole proprietor, one need not be actually engaged as a duly licensed and registered with the DOLE as an independent contractor. The entity must file an application for membership and must agree to pay an annual membership fee. As an associate member, the entity shall not be entitled to vote.
Affiliate - to qualify as an affiliate member, the entity must be duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an organization or association, and need not be engaged in independent contracting business. It must file an application for membership and agree to pay annual dues.
Honorary - the board of directors may confer upon a person honorary membership of the association based on his/her actual achievement to promote the independent contracting industry and other qualifications which the board may deem proper.
•The applicant firm fully complies with all labor and social laws.
•The applicant firm’s President/CEO commits to support the activities of PALSCON either through his direct participation or through his duly designated representative/s.
•The applicant firm shall designate a Regular and an Alternate Representative to PALSCON with the following qualifications:
1. Any established firm, company, corporation or partnership registered under Philippine Laws operating with the required documents and licenses mandated by the government.
2. Applicant company shall be represented in the Association by a regular representative and alternate with the following qualifications:
a. Regular representative - must be a senior/responsible official, executive, or manager of the company, preferably a decision maker (Owner).
b. Alternate representative – must at least occupy a supervisory or managerial position.
3. The Regular or Alternate representative must be willing to subscribe in behalf of the member company, to the objectives and ideals of the Association as embodied in the Constitution & by-laws of PALSCON and willing to be assigned to Committee work and other activities in the Association.
4. The designated representatives should have impeccable integrity and strong adherence to the practice of professional business ethics.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
a. Duly accomplished Company Data Sheet. Download PALSCON Membership form with requirements
b. Duly accomplished Biographical Data Sheet of Regular and Alternate Representative with 2x2 photos.
c. Letter of Intent and Pledge
d. SEC Registration, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
e. DTI Registration for Single Proprietorship
f. SSS Certificate of Registration
g. PAG-IBIG/HDMF Certificate of Registration
h. Philhealth Certificate of Registration
i. BIR Registration
j. DOLE Registration (Dept. order No. 18-A)
k. Mayor’s Permit, Business License
l. Current Organizational Chart
m. General Information Sheet from SEC and Audited Financial Statement
o. Picture of the Office (Inside and Outside)
p. 3 Months remittances of SSS, Philhealth and PAGIBIG.
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES IN FILING AN APPLICATION?
•The Professional Staff will review and validate submitted requirements prior to endorsement to the PALSCON Membership.
•The Membership Committee evaluates and processes the application and attached documents.
•The Membership Committee recommends the approval or disapproval of the application to the PALSCON Board of directors.
•Once the application is approved, our secretariat will email and Call your office.
•Below are additional requirements before the Certificate of Membership will be awarded:
1. Payment of membership fee of P 10,000.00 (Annual Membership Fee) and P 20,000.00 (Press Release Fund) must be made upon approval of membership application. The Annual Membership fee is prorated based on the quarter the application is approved.
2.Attendance in the formal Induction Ceremonies. Awarding of Certificate of Membership will be made only after 3 consecutive General Membership Meeting attendances.
Note: Processing of membership application starts after submission of COMPLETE requirements. Applicant firms will be notified of the status of their application.